End of the Road

      We have come to the end folks. The final post on the blog! What is there to say other than I had such an amazing time over this past month on this project. It was something that I was really passionate and cared about. You know there are the normal school projects that have you complete a menial task and present it to the class but you don't really care about it, the point of satisfaction comes when it's finally over and done with. Not with this one, for the first time I actually was passionate about a school project that I wanted to see completed in the best way possible, and for the first time I am proud of a school project, so proud that I actually want people to see it. This came when I showed my little brother a rough cut of the film and he couldn't believe how professional it looked, the shots, the look, it blew his mind that I made it.
     Now I couldn't talk about this project without mentioning Lara. She was the best partner I could have asked for. Nothing inspired me more than her. She kept me going through the points where I saw no end. When things got stressful we worked together to fix it. She was so cooperative and just as passionate, if not more passionate than me about this film. Every idea we had was thrown into the brainstorm and we each considered our ideas and took them into account. When coming up with the idea of The Leroux's, I was hesitant at first because I didn't think she wanted to stray away from her original romance idea about a long distance relationship. I don't know why I doubted her because as soon as she read it she loved it and ever since we were going full steam ahead with this idea. Lara and I work so well together and we rarely disagree on ideas. If I had an idea she would be completely on board and I would for her ideas also. I knew we worked well together because we had previously worked on projects together and we had always had the same rate of success. 
     All I can say is this was my favorite project I have ever worked on in my school career. I got to do something I love and have so much fun doing it. Also, documenting it was cool because now I can look back anytime I want and reminice on the fun times I had with this project.

Thanks

If I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night.   
     

Comments

Popular Posts